Summer Camp Programs
“Mom, I’m bored!”
…said no Kids Harbor Summer Camper, ever!
Kids Harbor plans new activities for our campers every day, so fun they don’t even realize they’re learning, being active and eating nutritious meals!
Summer camp tuition is $160 / week. Here is an example of just one of the weeks during the summer – this one just happens to be one of our “Road Trip” weeks and learning about Illinois:
- Build log cabins
- Fernbank Museum
- Build a covered wagon
- Chef for the day
Or the week we’re learning about the Carolinas:
- Chef for the day
- Sparkles Roller Rink
- Make Lighthouses
- Beach Party
- Georgia Aquarium
Life-long Lessons and Friendships
At Kids Harbor, we offer a safe and exciting summer camp program to keep your child active, enriched, and engaged all summer long. We offer a variety of field trips and in house activities that will appeal to the body, mind and spirit:
- Body: Splash pad, roller skating, bowling, hiking
- Mind: Museums, historical sites, Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium
- Spirit: All Hands on Deck community initiative
Safety is our number one priority at Kids Harbor! Our buses are smaller than the average school bus allowing for a quieter, safer ride. Plus, all our buses have seat belts!
We have safety checks at each stop during our field trips to ensure no child is left behind (or left on a bus). Even our safety checkers have safety checkers!
When my girls’ daycare closed suddenly, Kids Harbor accepted my daughters’ enrollment with no problem. They were very accommodating to our family. The staff is just wonderful. My children love this school. I can’t keep them away from here.Justina Ogletree
Summer Camp Stories, Activities and News from our Blog
- 4 Tips to Ensure Your Child’s Learning Doesn’t Take A Backseat This Summer
- How to Make Summer Education Fun for Preschoolers
- The Critical Role of Outdoor Playtime for Preschoolers
- 5 Great Books to Get Preschoolers Excited About Summer Reading
- Tech and Kids: 5 Summer Activities to Get Them Away From Screens