Summer Camp Programs
“Mom, I’m bored!”
…said no Kids Harbor Summer Camper, ever!
Kids Harbor plans new activities for our campers every day, so fun they don’t even realize they’re learning, being active and eating nutritious meals!
Here is an example of just one of the weeks during the summer – this particular week we learned about the
- Chef for the day
- Sparkles Roller Rink
- Make Lighthouses
- Beach Party
- Georgia Aquarium
Life-long Lessons and Friendships
At Kids Harbor, we offer a safe and exciting summer camp program to keep your child active, enriched, and engaged all summer long. We offer a variety of field trips and in house activities that will appeal to the body, mind and spirit:
- Body: Splash pad, roller skating, bowling, hiking
- Mind: Museums, historical sites, Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium
- Spirit: All Hands on Deck community initiative
Safety is our number one priority at Kids Harbor! Our buses are smaller than the average school bus allowing for a quieter, safer ride. Plus, all our buses have seat belts!
We have safety checks at each stop during our field trips to ensure no child is left behind (or left on a bus). Even our safety checkers have safety checkers!
When my girls’ daycare closed suddenly, Kids Harbor accepted my daughters’ enrollment with no problem. They were very accommodating to our family. The staff is just wonderful. My children love this school. I can’t keep them away from here.Justina Ogletree
Summer Camp Stories, Activities and News from our Blog
- 15 Cheap or Free Activities to Engage Kids During the Summer
- More Creative Ways to Entertain Your Kids This Summer
- Fun Summer Activities for Preschoolers in and Around Gwinnett – Part Two
- Fun Summer Activities for Preschoolers in and Around Gwinnett – Part One
- Encourage Your Budding Scientists This Summer with These 3 Fun Summer Science Activities